標題: 10174_1_
無頭像
atlantix4n0e

帖子 24
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2117
發表於 2018-6-12 23:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It is very good to regret very much. " With a smile on her face, she reached for Yuan Chengzhi's sleeve and said, "he didn't blame me. He still remembered me, thinking of me... Now I'm going and I'm going to see him... " As he said, he slowly closed his eyes. Yuan Chengzhi was in tears when he saw the scene. He suddenly opened his eyes and said, "Yuan Xiang Gong, I will ask you two things, you must promise." Yuan Chengzhi said,nike shoes outlet cheap, "aunt, please say, as long as we can get it,asics shoesoutlet, we must live." Wen Yi Tao: "the first thing, you bury me beside him. Second pieces of... Second pieces of... " Yuan Chengzhi said, "what is the second? The aunt, please. " The thermometer said, "I... My relatives in the world, only... Only this daughter, you... You... You... " Finger green,wholesale clothing outlet sale, suddenly unable to catch up, eyes closed, hung his head motionless, has stopped breathing. Green and blue wept on her mother, and Yuan Chengzhi patted her on the shoulder. Huang Zhen,Designer Shoes, Ann Xiaohui, and Cui Ximin three people see Yuan Chengzhi to her.